Tuesday 11 January 2011

Neon Bars Header

Hey there HTML fans! (:

I just wanted to write to say that I've been getting a lot of requests asking how I did my previous presentations with the 'Neon Bars' effect. To be honest, it's quite simple, and I'll be making a couple samples on my spare account so that you can use freely [which will be put in the samples page very soon].

Also, there have been a lot of copiers recently. I've been getting a lot of guestbook messages from my friends saying someone either copied my presentation, or some of the samples Chloe has made in this blog. I really cannot stand copiers, and if it goes on [and on], this blog may close again. And this time it'll prolly not open. So please, if you ever want to use something we've created, please put credit from us. It at least shows you appreciate our help and the time we took to make them.

And one other thing, which isn't clear enough for some of you:

PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR CURRENT PRESENTATIONS FOR YOUR OWN.

It's irritating, as we want something we made for ourselves, to be for our selves. Thanks.

-Daisygirlz


[P.S. this goes only for those who think copying is alright to do.]

No comments:

Post a Comment