Saturday 1 January 2011

Surprise

The top 10 people of the top 10 members will be put into a raffle, the 2 that gets randomly picked will get to be the 3rd and 4th managers of my biggest club HTMLPages (Nearly 1600 members....trying to get 2000)

The remaining 8 will be mixed again until I get 3, those girls/boys will get the privilege of becoming a writer/assistant for this blog :) (If they want too of course!)

Nearly 100 followers! woo...

I'll reply all questions that were asked while I was away in the mean time...

Thanks guys.
-Elleeae
oxoxo

6 comments:

  1. Well good luck to the top ten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooow... congratulation...
    and also thanks! my press is cooll now :)

    i keep the credit belongs to you on my press

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coooool! When are you announcing the results to the raffle?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete