Wednesday 5 January 2011

OMFG PEOPLE!

DON'T YOU EVER LISTEN?!
You can NOT use my current presentation as your own! SURE you can use a sample but nothing from a current pres, christ sakes. I Don't give a shit whether it's copyrighted I don't want you using it! if I wanted you to use it it would be in the samples list, I'll just take it as copying otherwise.

You think editing it will change it?! NO the layouts still mine and I haven't given anyone permission to use it

If things don't change I will be deleting this blog AND the club, also my guestbook will be set to friends only so no more requests will be taken in.

2 comments:

  1. you serioulsly need to take a chill pill, I mean it is all virtual

    ReplyDelete
  2. Says you, Afraid to show who you are?
    Pathetic

    ReplyDelete